Cameron's official time of death is 1:20 pm April 20, 2010. With family and friends at his bedside, Cameron was taken off the ventilator. Within a few minutes, Cam's heart stopped. That was at 11:32 on April 21, 2010. Peace and Handsomeness. Gentle Giant.
19 comments:
Kristie and Family,
I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I know heavely father will watch over you and your family at this most difficult time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of love to you and your family.
Miranda
Cameron will always be in our hearts. We miss him terribly.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
~The Lewis family
Mike and Kristie I'm so glad that Russell and I were able to get there before he was allowed to pass. It was very touching our prayers are with you and your family.
Dear Kristie and family,
Words cannot describe the feeling of love and sorrow I feel for you and your family, and yet your words have touched me more than you will know. Please know you are in my prayers. We are your family, too. Please know we are all here, waiting and wanting to give our love and support to you in any way we can. I am so glad you have the knowledge that he is now making his mark in the spirit world. What a wonderful comfort. Love, Julie
Love you!
Hi my name is Lauren Blackwood. i meet cam in 7th grade. he was a dear friend of mine. i treated him like a brother. i will miss him so much and am so sorry for your loss.
hey its lauren b. agin. you could never be more right he was and always will be a gintel giant. i have some pictures of cam from middle school if you want them let me know and i will get them to you ASAP.
-missing you cam!-
-Lauren B.
Kristie,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Please let us know how we can help you with anything you need. We are here for you!!!
Kathy and AVH staff
You probably don't know me well or at all but I was in Cameron's sixth grade class, although our paths never crossed again after that year but he left an impression on me since, I will never forget how happy and nice and funny he was that is how I always thought of him.
When I heard the news, my heart sank. I have had a couple of deaths around me recently, of amazing young men, and I honestly believe times are getting harder and Heavenly father needed his best men up there to be missionaries are help him out. Cameron was one of them. Heavenly Father just had bigger plans for him.
I can't imagine what your family must be feeling or must be going but I will keep your family in my prayers. Cameron touched more lifes then he ever knew.
- Jessica Burnett
Mike & Kristie-
I'm Courtney's Beehive advisor and my husband and I used to teach Carlee in primary. Just want you to know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, but I am impressed with the strength and optimism you have shown. You are amazing parents. May the Lord bless you and your family with peace and comfort.
Loni Morrey
You don't know me but I've been following your blog. My cousin, Melanie Wilkins directed me to it. I am so sorry for you loss. I can't even imagine how your family is suffering.
Even though we don't know each other, my heart and my prayers go out to your family.
I hope you don't mind, but I plan on using your experience as a teaching tool for my family. I think that it will be very valuable for them.
I appreciate your words, and I know that they have been very difficult to write, let alone share with loved ones and strangers.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this. May God bless your family and now allow the healing to begin.
Kristie,
Not sure if you will remember some of the old Prairie 3rd Ward members but Maureen Ross sent a link to your blog...Our hearts go out to you and your family during this most difficult and trying time.
Today I gathered my family around the computer and we read of your experiences...your story is touching more lives than you realize!
I pray the heavens will be opened and blessings will be showered down upon you and your family as you try to cope with the loss of your son.
Love, Shelli Simmons
Kristie and family I am so sorry to hear about your Beautiful cameron. Kristie you are such a wonderful person and friend and I have cherished the time I had to work with you at the hospital. You have been there so many times for me with your encouraging words and sweet kind heart, I love you your the best!!! I hope I can be there for you and that you know if there is anything at all I can do I will be there!!!!! All my love and prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time. All my Love Wendi Hardy
I just wanted you to know that your family is in our prayers. It has been difficult to hear of your loss. I just remember a cute little happy blonde haired boy. I feel great sadness and loss knowing you feel great sadness and loss. We love your family!
Teri Huchendorf and family
Dear Mike and Kristie
I haven't been able to get you out of my thought and prayers since I heard the horrible news about Cameron. I am so deeply sorry for your lose. In Cub Scouts and in Primary he was very Happy, always willing to help, and had a smile that could make anyone's day. I will never forget his jokes and that he loved Karate, and Football. He will be missed by many!!
Vicki
Lauren B, don't know how to get in touch with you, but yes, I would love any pictures or whatever you have to share of my boy. Thank you for your offer.
I don't know if you remember us or not from the Prairie 3rd ward, but I just wanted you to know that you are in our prayers. I know Heavenly Father will bless you as you go through this very difficult loss of your son.
Love
Jeff and Becky Gray and Family
I don't know if you remember us or not from the Prairie 3rd ward, but I just wanted you to know that you are in our prayers. I know Heavenly Father will bless you as you go through this very difficult loss of your son.
Love
Jeff and Becky Gray and Family
Kristie and Family-
I ache for you and your family. I am so sorry to learn about the loss of your loving son Cameron. I didn't know Cameron personally, but I know his mother and it sounds like Cam had his mother's heart. I can't even imagine the deep void that you feel at this time. I extend my love and heartfelt sympathy.
Your friend-
Patti Hardle
Post a Comment