Mike and Kristie It is beautiful to hear of Cam's great spirit of love and acceptance of others. My words are probably repetitive and hollow sounding, but I love you both. How painful Cam's death is to those that knew him even just a little bit. I think teenagers are about the greatest thing ever. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. I am grateful for your blog that shares your thoughts with us. Know that I am praying that you feel the support that you will need to due to Cam’s death…for now and always. Love Always Terilyn Anderson Nelson
I read the obituary for your son, Cameron. I was very impressed with how candid and sweet is was. It is admirable that in a difficult and sad situation like this that you are not covering things up, but rather are using your experience to make others aware and to be helpful. I applaud you and am touched by you and your son. Best wishes, your family is in my prayers. Amy J.
Mike and Kristie, I have never met you or Cameron but your story has touched me and my family so much!My niece Kehndra Isakson was murdered September 2001 and I honestly belive Cameron's passing is no different! These drugs stole your son from you just like Kehndra's murderer took her from us!! I brought my 15 year old son to the computer and had him read Cameron's Obituary and your Blog! some many of these young kids think they are invincible! I can not Imagine how you must feel today and My heart breaks for both of you along with your beautiful girls!!! May you find peace in knowing Cameron is With out Lord above!!!
The funeral was wonderful. Thank you Mike and Kristie for showing your strength. I love these pictures. Handsome =) I plan to come out to Herriman to chat with your family occasionally. I would like to get to know you under better circumstances, if that's alright. Thanks for your words and sharing stories. With Love, Heather.
This started as a family blog, but we were never very good at keeping it updated. We did find it invaluable during the acute phase of our crisis to keep our family and friends informed. Months and months have passed and people still call asking for the blog address because they know someone who needs to read it. People with drug issues are often normal, everyday people. Cameron was handsome, intelligent, compassionate and witty beyond compare. We miss him terribly. We dedicate this site to anyone attracted to drugs. Cameron was not an addict, yet. Drugs are not a game. Your choices dearly affect people close to you. To begin, refer to the Blog Archive, April 201o, "A Terrible Day."
5 comments:
Mike and Kristie
It is beautiful to hear of Cam's great spirit of love and acceptance of others. My words are probably repetitive and hollow sounding, but I love you both. How painful Cam's death is to those that knew him even just a little bit. I think teenagers are about the greatest thing ever. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. I am grateful for your blog that shares your thoughts with us. Know that I am praying that you feel the support that you will need to due to Cam’s death…for now and always.
Love Always
Terilyn Anderson Nelson
I read the obituary for your son, Cameron. I was very impressed with how candid and sweet is was. It is admirable that in a difficult and sad situation like this that you are not covering things up, but rather are using your experience to make others aware and to be helpful. I applaud you and am touched by you and your son. Best wishes, your family is in my prayers.
Amy J.
Mike and Kristie, I have never met you or Cameron but your story has touched me and my family so much!My niece Kehndra Isakson was murdered September 2001 and I honestly belive Cameron's passing is no different! These drugs stole your son from you just like Kehndra's murderer took her from us!! I brought my 15 year old son to the computer and had him read Cameron's Obituary and your Blog! some many of these young kids think they are invincible! I can not Imagine how you must feel today and My heart breaks for both of you along with your beautiful girls!!! May you find peace in knowing Cameron is With out Lord above!!!
hey its caitlyn mam-mam's brother. i luv those pictures especially that last one :)
The funeral was wonderful. Thank you Mike and Kristie for showing your strength. I love these pictures. Handsome =) I plan to come out to Herriman to chat with your family occasionally. I would like to get to know you under better circumstances, if that's alright. Thanks for your words and sharing stories.
With Love,
Heather.
Post a Comment