I can't dwell on "What if" and "What could be." I will always know Cam as my "Bug." Whatever the outcome of this, Cameron has already made my life one worth living.
We want to thank everyone for their support, words of love, and willingness to serve. We will be by Cameron's side through thick and thin. We are expecting the worst outcome, but will never give up on our "Gentle Giant."
Mike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Cameron and have kept him in my prayers all day long. Words cannot express the pain I feel and the love I wish upon you and your little ones. If there is anyway I can help you and your family, please call. Kyle
Mike, Kristie and family - Our thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry to hear about Cameron, I could not imagine the worry and suffering you are going through. Wish I could do something to take the worry and heart break away. If there is anything at all please do not hesitate to call. All my love!!
Brittany Johnson
I am so sorry for the pain that you are going through right now. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Cameron. I know that Heavenly Father is with you and your family right now. With lots of love...
Brenda (McKendrick)Swanson
Post a Comment