i remember how cam loved scremo me and him would talk about it for hours and all the concerts we wanted to go to but never had the time or money to go. wow i miss him and the conversation.
I just wanted to let you know that while I hadnt interacted with Cam much- when he came out with my dad to help us move...he was great. Funny, helpful, talkative...we couldnt have done it without him. He was easy to be around and get to know..and I will be grateful to have had that opportunity. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Love to you all. Amber Bechtold
He was practicing Broken by Seether to put a cover up soon... I guess I will just have to cherish the three covers he had done. He had unique talent that was awesome. Awesome =]
This started as a family blog, but we were never very good at keeping it updated. We did find it invaluable during the acute phase of our crisis to keep our family and friends informed. Months and months have passed and people still call asking for the blog address because they know someone who needs to read it. People with drug issues are often normal, everyday people. Cameron was handsome, intelligent, compassionate and witty beyond compare. We miss him terribly. We dedicate this site to anyone attracted to drugs. Cameron was not an addict, yet. Drugs are not a game. Your choices dearly affect people close to you. To begin, refer to the Blog Archive, April 201o, "A Terrible Day."
5 comments:
i remember how cam loved scremo me and him would talk about it for hours and all the concerts we wanted to go to but never had the time or money to go. wow i miss him and the conversation.
I just wanted to let you know that while I hadnt interacted with Cam much- when he came out with my dad to help us move...he was great. Funny, helpful, talkative...we couldnt have done it without him. He was easy to be around and get to know..and I will be grateful to have had that opportunity.
My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Love to you all.
Amber Bechtold
He was practicing Broken by Seether to put a cover up soon... I guess I will just have to cherish the three covers he had done. He had unique talent that was awesome.
Awesome =]
tee hee im in the background
Post a Comment