Carlee has been know to cut her hair in the past, but the infractions were minor, and really, I think I was the only one who knew since I do her hair. This time she found a pair of scissors in Courtney's room and REALLY whacked her hair off. I was so SICK when I saw all the hair in the garbage can. I sobbed and sobbed, not realizing Carlee was watching me. Now she tells me every day, "My hair is getting bigger." It's hard to see in the picture, but she gave herself a mullet... there is a lot of hair chopped just below her ear. I never took official pictures after the event, but you get the idea. She's so cute, yet SO naughty!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Now she's really done it...
Carlee has been know to cut her hair in the past, but the infractions were minor, and really, I think I was the only one who knew since I do her hair. This time she found a pair of scissors in Courtney's room and REALLY whacked her hair off. I was so SICK when I saw all the hair in the garbage can. I sobbed and sobbed, not realizing Carlee was watching me. Now she tells me every day, "My hair is getting bigger." It's hard to see in the picture, but she gave herself a mullet... there is a lot of hair chopped just below her ear. I never took official pictures after the event, but you get the idea. She's so cute, yet SO naughty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I heard about this at Thanksgiving. It looks so sad right next to the picture on the right.
Post a Comment